All GXT Green products and services adhere to four key principles:
- They are sustainable. After their use they must leave our environment the same or better than before.
- They solve a critical problem for the user. We are solving real-world issues with viable solutions.
- They perform as well or better than the product they replace. No compromise necessary.
- They cost the same or less than the product they replace. "Everyone wants to save the world until they find that it costs too much... then it's not such a big priority."
Currently, GXT Green is manufacturing and marketing five economically viable sustainable products:
- ECOgrade degradable bags: An economical and sustainable solution to plastic bag pollution.
- ECOgrade Agricultural row covers and mulch: A non-toxic plastic replacement to extend growing cycles, minimize weeds, and save money and labor on disposal.
- ECO-R3SP Zero Waste Suspension Packaging: Replaces polystyrene packaging with a more sustainable cost and labor savings solution.
- ECOgrade Reactive Agent: The underlying ingredient to ECOgrade end-user products. This is a sustainable low cost plastic resin replacement.
Please take a few minutes to learn more about each of our products.